BI Data Analyst
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a BI Data Analyst to join the BI team.
As an integral member of our BI Front-end team, The BI Data Analyst role is to develop and maintain data driven reports and dashboards, to support our internal teams and to troubleshoot data related issues
- Develop and execute multidimensional and relational data models (data and business-driven)
- Create ad-hoc reports and complexed queries
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports, both internal and external
- Implement new data solutions while supporting and enhancing the existing ones
- Investigate technical and data related problems, diagnose root causes and find solutions in collaboration with the BI team and other groups across the company
- Provide Tier-2 support to internal customers and the support team
- System maintenance including upgrades and deployments
- Work according to best practices and defined work processes