We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Reporting to the SVP Human Resources and supporting an international headcount spanning across Malta and other European sites, main duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist with coaching line managers to help their development and effectiveness, providing advice and guidance on their approach to people management and development.
- Assist with workforce planning, including succession planning, identifying skill gaps and training needs.
- Manage the Office Management / Admin team, including overseeing that OHSA standards are met and that the daily running of the office is operating smoothly.
- Act as the main point of contact with our HR external service providers (such as external training providers and recruitment agencies
- Lead with obtaining (and renewing) work permits for EU & Non-EU employees for their possible relocations to Malta, any HQP and PQs applications with MFSA or any other relevant authorities;
- Hold regular meetings with team members and line managers in relation to probation reviews, performance assessments and conducting of exit interviews;
- Update & maintain administration records across the employment cycle starting from recruitment and selection, onboarding and assimilation, maintenance and terminations;
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports for management, prepare documents for payroll audits and liaise with auditors;
- Assist/lead companywide CSR event and initiatives;
- Assist in updating HR Internal processes and procedures;
- Manage the posting and upkeep of recruitment vacancy adverts across multiple online channels and liaising with external recruitment agencies;
- Primary user for our internal recruitment system, provide training to hiring managers on how to use the system;
- Take the lead with screening, shortlisting and interviewing potential candidates;
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employment (Malta & EU);
- Obtain previous references for selected new hires;
- Compile, coordinate and schedule training agendas for new joiners;
- Conduct full HR orientation, including meeting with all new hires, explain training agenda, and give a tour of the office and collate all required paperwork;
- Act as a supporting user for our payroll system (Indigo);
- Assist with the preparation for monthly payroll computations and posting of pre-tax and post-tax adjustments on payroll system;
- Assist with finalizing payroll run, generating relevant bank files, tax reports and publish payslips;
- Assist the Finance team by pulling reports from the system to support ‘end of year’ income tax submissions;