HR Business Partner
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Reporting to the Head of HR and supporting an international headcount spanning across Malta and other European sites, main duties and responsibilities include:
- Act as main handler for all administration duties across the employment cycle starting from recruitment and selection, onboarding and assimilation, maintenance and terminations;
- Act as main point of contact with our HR external service providers (such as external training providers, recruitment agencies, medical and life insurance providers) and act as the main user and administrator for our HR systems (payroll, HR system and other HR internal software);
- Lead with obtaining (and renewing) of work permits for EU & Non-EU employees for their possible relocations to Malta, any HQP and PQs applications with MFSA or any other relevant authorities;
- Hold periodic meetings with team members and members of management in relation to probation reviews, performance assessments and conducting of exit interviews;
- Manage Leave entitlements and balances for all EU employees across different jurisdictions;
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports for management, prepare documents for payroll audits and liaise with auditors;
- Assist/lead companywide CSR event and initiatives;
- Assist in updating HR Internal processes and procedures;
- Manage the posting and upkeep of recruitment vacancy adverts across multiple online channels and liaising with external recruitment agencies;
- Primary user for our internal recruitment system, provide training to hiring managers on how to use the system;
- Take lead with screening, shortlisting and interviewing potential candidates;
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employments (Malta & EU);
- Obtain previous references for selected new hires;
- Compile, coordinate and schedule training agendas for new joiners;
- Conduct full HR orientation including meeting with all new hires, explain training agenda, and give tour of the office and collate all required paperwork;
- Act as primary users for our payroll system (Indigo) and be main point of contact for any software queries by team members (including training new hires)
- Preparation for monthly payroll computations and posting of pre-tax and post-tax adjustments on payroll system;
- Finalizing payroll run, generating relevant bank files, tax reports and publish pay slips;
- Assist the Finance team by pulling reports from the system to support ‘end of year’ income tax submissions;