Technical Product Manager
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
As part of Credorax’s continued growth, we are looking for a talented Technical Product Manager to join the Product team.
Scope of Responsibility:
• Defining the product requirements, working closely with R&D, sales, marketing and operations, etc.
• Life cycles definition, from definition through launch to maintenance. This includes but not limited to related tech-based product.
• collecting, analyzing and defining requirements, product design and product launch for new products.
• Develop edge solutions in payment industry
• Writing PRD's documents
• Be a part of an innovative environment and impact the business growth of the company
• The role may include flying abroad once in a while.
At least 3-4 years of proven experience in a Product management role at a global company – A must
Strong technical background- A must
Proven experience in analyzing and defining requirements and building tech based solutions - A must.
English Proficiency (verbal and written) at very high level– A must.
Ability to work in a fast pace environment– A must
Independent, leadership, decision maker
Technical/Engineering background or engineering education - A must.
Knowledge in the payment industry – A big advantage
Positive approach & know how to get things done (execution skills in matrix environment)